Re: Pistons Offering Williamson for Williams

> "Corliss Williamson has fallen out of Larry Brown's
> rotation in Detroit. "It's nothing new," Williamson
> told the Detroit News. "I am just trying to get in
> where I fit in.

I just love it when NBA players quote Too Short...this
is actually one of most quoted lines ("just trying to
get in where I fit in")....Kenny Anderson used it a
couple years back when he was playing for the C's.
For those that don't know or care to know, Too Short
is retired rap artist...

Ryan