Re: Stop. Reverse.

--- Paul M. wrote with deep sarcasm:
The thing I love about this trade is that we can go back to enjoying a team
that loses, but loses "the right way." We're on a three year plan now so who
cares whether the team wins 15 or 20 or 25 games this year.
--- end of quote ---

So, Paul, you still think they'll win 15-25 games this year?

--- Paul M. wrote:
He was justifying this trade by saying that most fans and sportswriters
don't understand the internal dynamics of his team as well as he does. The
same could be said for Chris Wallace, Rick Pitino, and ML Carr but that
never stopped anybody on this list, including myself, or sportswriters and
television analysts from calling them stupid and their decisions idiotic.
Just because you're close to a situation doesn't mean that you see it
clearly.
--- end of quote ---

Of course not. I just happen to believe from things that Ainge has said that he
does see it clearly, tonight's comments during the game being no exception.
Wallace, Pitino, and ML may or may not have seen it as clearly, but in any
case, they didn't do anything about it (although Pitino tried). Of course, they
also didn't the seven-year record to look back on that Ainge does.

Kestas