Re: Stop. Reverse.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kestutis Kveraga" <Kestutis.Kveraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> So, Paul, you still think they'll win 15-25 games this year?

Come back to me when the games count. Antoine has 12 points, 6 assists and
three steals with about 9 mins. left in the second quarter tonight. Is that
going to happen every night? If he does he's an All-Star in the dreaded
West. Is that going to happen Kestas? Antoine's not going have games like
this every night, and neither are the Celtics because, these games don't
matter. Wait a minute. Maybe Antoine will have games like this every night.
And Kestas...so might the Celtics.

> Of course not. I just happen to believe from things that Ainge has said
that he
> does see it clearly, tonight's comments during the game being no
exception.
> Wallace, Pitino, and ML may or may not have seen it as clearly, but in any
> case, they didn't do anything about it (although Pitino tried). Of course,
they
> also didn't the seven-year record to look back on that Ainge does.

You're right. That 7 year record actually included a trip to the ECF. I look
forward to the day when the Celtics get back to the ECF....or just the
playoffs. How many wins will they have Kestas? I honestly hope they win 60+
and meet the Mavs in the Finals.  I've been a Celtics fan way too long. I
love every one of them and always have. The only Celtic I didn't love deeply
was Rick Pitino; may his stinking immortal soul rot in hell. If there is a
merciful, compassionate, loving, and just God, as I firmly believe there is,
then Ricky will be down there next to Bob Ryan.

I want the Celtics to win every game by 20+. I want Paul Pierce to make the
All-Star team and find a cure for cancer in his spare time. I want them to
beat the crap out of Detroit, New Jersey, Philadelphia and every other team
in the East. I have a soft spot in my heart for New York but it's a
character flaw I'm working on. Every win by the Celtics makes me feel good.
Even the totally meaningless pre-season games. I'm going to my room, light a
candle, and pray that the The Big Cheese takes Ricky and Bobby at the same
time, sooner rather than later.

Does Way actually live in Lynn? Come on. That's not possible. Nobody lives
in Lynn anymore do they? Not willingly? Are you in jail Way?

Paul M.