Re: killing Minnesota

In a message dated 10/22/03 6:31:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
HMURDOCH@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 10/22/03 6:25:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> >What's happening?  Are we playing well?  Are the players showing what they
> >think of the trade?  Is it better defense?  I thought Minnesota was better
> >this year.  Cheers, Gene
> >

> Watching the game, it seemed like the dam* broke and running, passing and
> moving without the ball broke out!
> Hank M.
> *AW?

A sparkling all around game from Pierce; solid contributions from Vin (double
digit boards!) and Blount; Raef was impressive in his debut taking a couple
of charges; EW will brilliant inside the paint and from the FT line; Kedrick
again played well; Banks is getting more and more comfortable; etc.

Just lots and lots of positives to build on tonight. But I thought Pierce was
dominant without trying to dominate and that was a vintage Bird-esque like
game tonight by him. He set up his teammates and passed extremely well out of
the teeth of the defense and found the open man time and time again.

A most impressive all around game by him and a total team effort. If I'm not
mistaken, everyone scored.

CeltsSteve