Re: Stop. Reverse

--- Tammo29@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >>I'm not exactly ruing his loss as much as Danny's
> deficiencies as a GM (i.e., if I were the GM instead
> of Danny, I would have been able to bring out the
> best
> in Antoine...and if I can do it....)
>
> Ryan>>
>
> It seems to me your giving yourself a lot of credit
> since no one else has
> been able to bring out the best in Antoine since his
> 2nd year in the league
> including, but not limited to, Red Auerbach, Bill
> Russell, Rick Pitino, Tommy
> Heinsohn and Jim O'Brien.
> Perhaps you should have passed on this uncommon
> knowledge to the Celtics
> brass years ago.  He might still be here.

Ha, ha, Tammo.  All I'm saying is that it could have
been done.  Danny didn't even try.  And yes, I could
have done it.  How, you ask...good old fashioned
communication.  It's actually quite simple.  If you
can comminicate with someone, you can foster an
understanding...and understanding is the key to life
and getting what you want from life....from that
understanding you can bring to light your wants and
desires, fears and needs.  I can tell you what I want,
you can tell me what you want.  We can build trust,
learn to appreciate each other, and discover that we
each ultimately want the same thing...

That's how its done....that's how Antoine would have
succeeded...thru good communication, understanding and
a little love...

Ryan

there's nothing you can know that can't be known
there's nothing you can see that can't be shown
there's nothing you can do but to learn how to be you
in time, it's easy

all you need is love