Re: Stop. Reverse

>>I'm not exactly ruing his loss as much as Danny's
deficiencies as a GM (i.e., if I were the GM instead
of Danny, I would have been able to bring out the best
in Antoine...and if I can do it....)

Ryan>>

It seems to me your giving yourself a lot of credit since no one else has
been able to bring out the best in Antoine since his 2nd year in the league
including, but not limited to, Red Auerbach, Bill Russell, Rick Pitino, Tommy
Heinsohn and Jim O'Brien.
Perhaps you should have passed on this uncommon knowledge to the Celtics
brass years ago.  He might still be here.