Re: Details of the trade

--- You wrote:
Why do I feel like we traded Walker for a case of Miller High Life and a
fifth of Stolichnaya?  Not that that's necessarily a bad trade, mind you.
--- end of quote ---

Exactly. All of us who've pining for a Walker trade - for pretty much anybody
and anything - on the grounds that it's addition by subtraction finally get our
chance to see if our theory was correct, especially if Raef and Skoda
contribute very little. But if RL can get us 10/7/2 with 50% shooting, and if
Welch is anything like Planinic, we've done really well. As for the ( probably)
low pick, don't forget that we got Perkins with #27, Reggie Lewis with #19(?),
and Joe Forte with #21. Oh, never mind that last one...
Kestas

PS Wasn't Pitino totally in love with Lafrentz? Not that that's necessarily a
good thing...