re: Re: Details of the trade

Yes, Pitino wanted LaFrentz and Bird's man was Pierce.
I'm not sure the Celtics will use the draft pick - they've got three rookies
from this past draft that have to be developed, adding two more, is pushing
it a bit.  Methinks another deal could be in the offing before the deadline.
Williams, Battie, draft picks, etc. they've got some tradeable commodities to acquire a
quality veteran for the playoff run.
Ray