Re: Details of the trade

< He???s been a part-time starter in the league for several years
and will give the team an insurance policy since the only proven
point guards on the team were starter Steve Nash and backup
Travis Best.  > - dajubo

Bye bye, Toine.  Not sorry to see you go. It was written with only
the details left to be executed.

Do the Mav's actually assume that Delk will beat out Best as
2nd-string PG to Nash? Here is hoping that LaFrentz is more
productive (at least not as counterproductive) as Walker was
to our team.  Truly pleased that our BT (good job, Danny) saw
this little snag in Toine and fought to trade him at any cost.

Happy now - Egg