Re: ESPN Insider on the Celtics

****************
>>> The best pass, last night was from Pierce to Kedrick Brown cutting to
the hoop from the top of the key, for a monster slam.
The only other player on the team who might be considered is Walker,
but he doesn't play guard.>>>

  I think Ford was alluding to the fact that Pierce led the team in assists
last season.
It's true he isn't a point guard, and passing isn't his strongest asset, but
he was the best player we had in getting teammates open shots.

It should also be pointed out that with all of the turnover problems in the
last two games, Pierce has a total of two (with one of those being an offensive
foul) and once again leads the team in assists with seven.

TAM