"Last call."

	I'm not sure why Phoenix does this deal. Brevin Knight has some injury
issues, though and Leandrinho Barbosa had five points, six assists and
three steals, in 21 minutes, last game; Thursday night, while Knight
was scoreless with one assist, in only ten minutes, so maybe they don't
need the extra point guard and would like a veteran back up at the
three, to bring some defensive intensity and experience to a pretty
young team.
	By the way, Omar Cook had 13 points, o turnovers, 2 steals an assist
in 19 minutes for the Pacers. I will not enjoy watching the Pacers this
year. They have three point guards that slipped through our fingers and
a coach and GM, who understand the importance of having point guards
who can pass.
	I'm bitter this AM,sorry. I'll probably be more bitter tomorrow AM.
	I'm so bitter, in fact, I'm going to let you in on Danny Ainge's dirty
little secret. He could not get the starting point guard job with the
Celtics, even though that was what he was signed to play. Gerald
Henderson and Dennis Johnson got that honor. Ainge's idea of point
guard play was to dart furiously from one end of the court to the
other, or when stopped; to fire a three. Sound familiar?
	I'm out, like the Chicago Fire.
	JB
***********
RealGM Trade Checker
<http://www1.realgm.com/src_tc_path.php>

Phoenix trades:
PG Brevin Knight
  (3.9 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 4.2 apg in 16.9 minutes)

Phoenix receives:
SF Eric Williams
  (9.1 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 1.7 apg in 28.7 minutes)

Change in team outlook: +5.2 ppg, +3.2 rpg, and -2.5 apg.

Boston trades:
SF Eric Williams
  (9.1 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 1.7 apg in 28.7 minutes)

Boston receives:
PG Brevin Knight
  (3.9 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 4.2 apg in 55 games)

Change in team outlook: -5.2 ppg, -3.2 rpg, and +2.5 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Phoenix and Boston being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is
invoked.  Phoenix and Boston had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000
of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen
here.  This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining
Agreement.

You have been assigned Trade ID number 1255258