Re: ESPN Insider on the Celtics

What? Has the evil left Lance and entered your body, Mr. JB Hyde? You are
looking forward to the return of Delk at point guard? I'm glad you are not the
coach because you got the patience of a small child. Banks is totally
overwhelmed right now but James is playing pretty well. Neither is playing the
penetrating, creating point guard that you desire but James is contributing much more
to the running game by his williness to pass the ball up the court. Delk never
has shown that ability. Banks is more raw than he expected but if you want
Delk at the point guard spot right now instead of learning-on-the-job Banks or
James, then be prepared to watch Walker bring up the ball and the spread em out,
one-on-one basketball of last year....

DJessen33

<<  I'm totally disappointed with the lack of point guard skills from
 James and Banks and am patiently awaiting the return of Tony Delk, who
 at least can drain the open jumper. The team will improve dramatically,
 when he returns to the starting point guard position, perhaps as early
 as tonight. >>