Re: State of the Union?

Y'know, this is what makes the NBA so damn ... frustrating?  A player is valuable, but the combination of his salary and value make him trade bait because of cap considerations.  We have had this discussion whenever a new face broke into the lineup:  "Oh, they're just showcasing him to trade him."  Fine, let's start James, Blount, Kedrick, Mills and Walter.  We'll be able to keep them all and build them into a winning team because none has trade value.   I can't argue with anything you say, but I wish I could.  I wish we could simply keep players who do a good job for the team.  But we can't.
= Doug