Re: State of the Union?

***

EWill is a very valuable member of this team. I think that he can easily be a #3 scoring option, and could possibly be the #2 scorer. More important, though, is the steady flow of word from inside that he is a real leader on this team. If the money is possible, keep him. ***

I think that, plus his expiring contract, makes him the most tradable commodity on the team. Some contender is going to really want a player like for down the stretch. This, coupled with the cap space he creates, makes him an attractive commodity for teams looking to shed payroll.

Douglas342@xxxxxxx wrote:

Inasmuch as I am far less conversant with the technicalities of the game than are others, and since I don't crunch stats like some do, I can only offer the following from the cheap seats.
I think Banks IS the point guard for the future. The team seems to spark up when he's in and sag when he's out. Keep him.
EWill is a very valuable member of this team. I think that he can easily be a #3 scoring option, and could possibly be the #2 scorer. More important, though, is the steady flow of word from inside that he is a real leader on this team. If the money is possible, keep him. Other than that, I'm clueless. Things move fast and sloppy. I cannot, though, point my finger at anything in particular. I still think this team is taking a step backwards in order to go forwards, but this seems to be on the verge of an awfully big step back. We're losing leads to bad teams. And at home.
I do, though, really appreciate and enjoy the spirited and cordial discussion on this list. Thanks to all who post.
- Doug in LA, who has his annual Clipper-Celtic tickets in hand