Re: Maybe they do miss Raef..

In a message dated 11/26/03 6:49:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Eggcentric@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a recent post I referred to Pierce as a victim of a dysfunctional
> system. How can those who took such umbrage - the mosquito critics with their
> poisonous sting - truly deny that just about EVERY Celt player is a victim of
> Obie's dysfunctional offense? Seems to me that Pierce has the misfortune of being
> cast in the only lead role in a poorly conceived, poorly written, and poorly
> cast three-act play.

You have been criticizing O'Brien's "dysfunctional" offense for years but it
didn't impede Pierce from finally attaining All-Star status -- not once but
twice -- under said coach and his dysfunctional style. So now suddenly because
our All-Star "victim" is "confused" you seem to be implying there are degrees
of dysfunctionality. Quite a reach and spin even in your world. Why aren't we
hearing you spew on Pierce with the same ferocity you once unleashed on Baker
when you were quick to write him off? How about clamoring for some
accountability and tough love for your boy -- our veteran All Star -- now that it is
called for?

CeltsSteve