Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] It's the coaching, stupid!

In a message dated 11/24/03 7:43:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx writes:

> iF WE AREN'T BEING OUTCOACHED, IT MEANS PP IS OVERRATED, WE HAVE NO TALENT
> AND WE MAY NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME!
>
> I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.....
>
> DJessen33

DJ,

Hopefully you've had a chance to take catch your breath now because I fear
you were undergoing severe hyperventilation as you typed that. Just remember
that Raef will be back next week and things will be much better. :-)

There are 8 new players on the roster this year: 3 rooks including a high
schooler; one player that will never suit up; one currently on IR and one that
just came off of IR and who missed all of the exhibition season; one that
arrived by trade after the season started; and an unheralded FA signee. Quite a
motley crew.

I don't know about your proclamation that the C's won't win another game but
you had to know that they'd not be the same team they were last year or the
year before. I share your pain but I'm not going to try to dissuade you on your
rant. Vent on if it makes you feel better.

CeltsSteve