It's the coaching, stupid!

You can blame it on lack of rebounding, lack of talent, not playing the
defense or whatever. But when you let a team that has lost more games than you,
away from home, without two of its best players and the only real players that
they have and you still get handled in the same fashion as a week ago, YOU HAVE
BEEN OUTCOACHED!

Watch the Knicks slice up the Celtic D. The Knicks had no offensive talent
out there. Why wouldn't Obie call off the Harter defense, which is the obvious
choice against a team with a dominant inside player, to let them take them even
up man to man? Foul-a-thon against the Knicks who never go to the line
because we are always trapping and out of position leaving a guy wide open for a
jumper.

Just plain OUTCOACHED!

PP missed shots down the stretch that he has made before in year's past to
rally the troops. But watch the Cs when the PP show is on. They all stand around
and watch. Obie will say tomorrow that they need to move. How about an
offense pattern that utilizes picks and cuts instead of the PP show and the 3 point
shoot em up?

Just plain OUTCOACHED!

Obie finds reason again to play Banks at the end. PP shows no confidence in
him. Can't play that way. PP needs to be sit down and have his butt chewed out
to tell him how to play team ball. Yet if Banks is good enough to play at the
end with the starters (because Obie wanted him D and likely told him to stand
in the corner and don't think about shooting the ball like Robbie Benson), why
doesn't he start the game?

Just plain OUTCOACHED!

Go ahead and defend Obie. You can say that the Cs need more time to jell.
Well, I could do that. If Obie was that good a coach, the Cs would be playing
well INSPITE OF NOT PLAYING TOGETHER BEFORE. (see the Utah Jazz, Denver Nuggets
or GS Warriors).

Cs don't run or don't pass the ball up the floor like they did in the first
couple of games. It's not rebounds, it a mentality. Passing and running. Banks
beats most of the players down the court just like Palacio used to then
watches while his teammates catch up. So much for all the depth. Yeah, that's right.
We need the depth not for tired player who have run, we need it for players
with foul trouble. Why have Celtic teams always struggled with fouls? Do you
not see a link between Pitino and Obie with the gimmick defenses and fouling?
Yeah, the defense worked a couple of years ago when the rules first changed. But
watch every teams strategy to beat that defense. You swing to the ball to one
wing and get the high post to get as high position as possible. Then you
swing it back and you either hit the high post cutting or you have the wide open
in the corner. Then the uncovered guy for the uncontested rebound. Yeah, you
need gimmicks when you are overmatched but not against these guys.

Why does PP, Banks or Baker take all the blame for losses but Obie never
takes any of the blame?

Like I have said before, why doesn't Obie figure out who is core guys are
going to be and play for the long term. Forget the short term crap BECAUSE IT
ISN'T WORKING. Play Banks the whole game. Force PP to play in an offense with
Banks and Baker or make him watch.

I'm not looking for a RahRah guy. I wish I could root for Obie because the
players respect him and he seems like a good guy. But there are plenty of guys
out there who are good guys who the players will respect.

iF WE AREN'T BEING OUTCOACHED, IT MEANS PP IS OVERRATED, WE HAVE NO TALENT
AND WE MAY NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME!

I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.....

DJessen33