Re: Speaking for Neanderthals everywhere....

In a message dated 11/24/03 7:04:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
damekmo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Does anybody know how to say, "Oh yeah, this is really working out," in
> Neanderthal?
>
> Paul M.

Paul,

I think the phrase that pays is "Getting rid of Walker is a simple case of
addition by subtraction" or something to that effect. Meanwhile, our max
contract, veteran All-Star and captain shot a lusty 28% again from the field. At
least he did manage a 1:1 personal foul to assist ratio. But I don't want to be
too critical because Neanderthals everywhere must know he is a "victim" in this
current state of affairs.

CeltsSteve