RE: [Celtics' Stuff ] "The Paul Pierce show was killing the offen se. "-DJessen

At one time I think there was a variance in the 3 point arc, but it was
revised a few years back.

According to this site, the arc is an equal distance from the basket all
around the perimeter.

http://www.basketball.com/nba/rules/rule1.shtml

roger

Roger S. Belanger