re: re: Re: Here's What We Know

> ** Original Subject: re: Re: Here's What We Know
> ** Original Sender: "Sean Giovanello" <sgiovanello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> ** Original Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:34:12 -0800 (PS T)

> Trading for Ridnour is a double whammy.  It requires the Sonics to admit
> they were wrong to draft him and Danny to admit he is far less than
> confident in the ability of Marcus Banks to make an impact...

Well, in the case of the Sonics, the emergence of Murray serves as a ready excuse,
not that they were wrong for drafting Ridnour. He is and we'll be fine, a great fit in their
system, and with Barry in the last year of his contract, there's plenty of time in the future
for Ridnour as part of a three-guard rotation.

Ray