re: Insider speculates on Celtic trade (with good info on Perkins)

Mark,
You beat me to posting this.

However why would the Wizards trade for Battie?
They made the Kight trade to reduce salary, so not likely they'd
want to take on a non-expiring contract; never mind giving up a draft pick.
Unless an expiring contract like Mills or Williams was included.
But that seems unlikely in the context of Ford's comments.

So, you have to look elsewhere; plus heeding Egg's indications that the Celtics
are looking for non-PG returnees.
Ray