RE: Here's What We Know

Please don't give up two first round draft picks for anyone but a "T-Mac"
level player, and that's "if" it puts you over the top.  First round picks
are the future.  Billips and JJ would look good on this team right now.
With all the Europeans coming into the draft there will be more "Parker"
skilled players at the bottom of the first round.  Bundle 2nd round picks to
move up sure.  Three max contracts, a couple of mid-levels, a handful of
rookie contracts and one or two Vet minimums fills out a pretty good team
talent wise.

<Jim

"Allen is the type of player that could propel the Celtics to the next
level. Not only can he create his own offense, he can create and, more
importantly, is happy to create for others.

Battie, Eric Williams expiring contract, cap fodder and two first round
picks next year. Would that do it?  Allen's the guy I would target and
if I were Ainge I would make it very hard for Seattle not to at least
consider some type of deal.

Ravi"
---