Re: question for outside Boston on Directv

Hi Bob.
I'm in NC (Hickory) and I've had League Pass on DirecTV for the last two years.
I have seen every game over the last 2+ seasons except some games against the Hawks which are on Turner South.
I get Turner South in my zip code, but when the Celts play the Hawks on TS it shows as blacked out on TS and on the League Pass.
DirecTV has never been any help in solving the issue.
To all the get the games here in NC, you have to get the League Pass.  The games on Fox Sports NE will be blacked out to us.

Hope this helps.

-dave