Administrivia: Let's keep peronal attacks off-list.

Folks,

The subject line says it all.  I know that there will be times when we
disagree with each other, sometimes quite strongly.  Discussions surrounding
your views and opinions of the Celtics and related topics are welcome even
when you disagree with others.

However, as I've said before, when disagreements devolve into personal
attacks against each other, it's time to take your discussion off the list
and into private e-mail.  As the list maintainer, I typically see a flurry
of people leave the list whenever a discussion devolves into personal
attacks, so it's pretty clear (to me at least) that these kinds of threads
are not healthy for the list as a whole.

If you feel you are being treated in a disrespectful manner on the list,
please contact me and I will address the issue with the various parties
privately.  Chiming in on the list with your $0.02 is not helpful and
usually only results in prolonging threads that we'd all just as soon see
end quickly.

I encourage your comments and suggestions via private e-mail as well.

Thanks in advance for your continued cooperation!

- Paul -