RE: Celtics games week of Nov 2-8, 2003

Don't worry, I have no intention of stopping the CBW reviews.  Nothing
Shawn says will be able to prevent it.  Only the listowner can prevent me
from posting them here, and even should such an unlikely event occur,
they'll still be available on the CBW itself.

Hang in there, like the "Mary Ellen Carter".

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle