Re: espn draft news

--- You wrote:
< Speaking of "brain doctors", Peter May keeps perpetuating the myth in
his Sunday column by apologetically noting that Niednagel allegedly had
nothing to do with the T-Wolves' failed pick Marcus Taylor (of course
not -  he's never been wrong , remember?) and calling him "Dr. Jonathan
Niednagel". > - Kestas

Or maybe just a bit of too-subtle sarcasm over having been told to
retract the good Doctor's (Ph.D, Sing Sing ) involvement in the
inept Taylor drafting?
--- end of quote ---

Told by whom?
In any case, ol' Pete would do well to make his sarcasm a little more blunt,
because I'm not picking up on it, and I'm guessing, neither is anyone else
(who's not in the know). The sooner Ainge shakes the spell of Dr. Leavenworth,
the better for the Celtics.
Kestas