Re: espn draft news

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 16:03, Kestutis Kveraga wrote:
> --- You wrote:
> < Speaking of "brain doctors", Peter May keeps perpetuating the myth in

<snip>

> retract the good Doctor's (Ph.D, Sing Sing ) involvement in the

<snip>

> --- end of quote ---

<snip>
> anyone else (who's not in the know). The sooner Ainge shakes the spell of
> Dr. Leavenworth, the better for the Celtics.

Hmmm, I remember there being a "science" back in the late 1800s and early
1900s called prhenology, where they felt for the bumps and contours on your
head and determined if you would be a criminal, concert pianist,
industrialist, etc.

Stehen Jay Gould wrote a book called The Mismeasure of Man which talked about
phrenology and other "sciences".  Maybe we can send a copy to Danny :-).

Ben