RE: There is an opportunity with Miami

I would make this move and I think Riley would likely make it also. it may
be better to even try to move it in a 3 way. This draft seems to be 3
players deep with a couple of potential Euro swingmen sleepers. Ford reminds
me too much of Brevin Knight who was always injured.  Unless Bosh or Kaman
are the real thing I don't think it is worth moving up. Wilcox and Ely went
high last for the Clippers and haven't did anything. Maybe it is a curse?

I would take Grant, if healthy,  and E.J for Walker and Williams or Delk or
something that worked cap wise. As someone mentioned Grant is the 4 Walker
has never proven he could be,  Jones adds a 2-3 swingman.

Miami, Chicago, Portland are 3 places Walker could end up.

Delfino seems like he could add some more versatility and play some D as
well something we missed out on passing on Richard Jefferson.