Re: There is an opportunity with Miami

Mark, I would do an Antoine for Grant and the #5 pick.  That, to me, is a no brainer.  If Ford isn't there, take Bosh or Kaman and have an emering front line of the future; or trade down for a point.  I'm not bullish on Ford, but I am on Heinrich.  Anyway you cut it, we could add a very good PF in Grant, a decent pick at #5, plus potential at 16 and 20.  That's blockbuster to me.  Gene

"Berry, Mark S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG> wrote:The reports out of Miami say the Heat are actively shopping the fifth pick
in the draft and have targeted Shareef Abdur Rahim. The team trading for the
pick will have to take back either Brian Grant or Eddie Jones.