Wilcox

I haven't heard anything out of Wilcox at the Clippers.  Not strange.  But I am intrigued by the prospect of picking up someone who, like Jamison and S. Swift, stumble out of the blocks and then find themselves in their second year.  I thought Wilcox had explosive potential, but he left Maryland after his sophomore year and we know how that works out.  I would like to see us take a flier on someone like that.  With whom?  I don't know.  The Clips don't lack talent.  Gene