Re: espn draft news

In a message dated 5/27/03 7:58:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
damekmo@teleport.com writes:

> I, for one, am
> shocked....SHOCKED....by his performance so far. Vowing to keep Antoine and
> re-signing O'Brien? What the hell is going?

Absolutely!  Why did we hire this guy?  In the space of two weeks he has
ruined the franchise.  He has done more damage in two weeks than Antoine has in
seven years.  He oughta be banished from the NBA.  If for no other offense, then
for the ultimate crime:  not checking with this list before opening his
mouth.