Re: espn draft news

----- Original Message -----
From: <Douglas342@AOL.com>

> Absolutely!  Why did we hire this guy?  In the space of two weeks he has
> ruined the franchise.  He has done more damage in two weeks than Antoine
has in
> seven years.  He oughta be banished from the NBA.  If for no other
offense, then
> for the ultimate crime:  not checking with this list before opening his
> mouth.

Douglas, what about Way's "sources?" Doesn't Egg have "sources" also? I seem
to remember something about Egg mentioning "sources" when I came back
on-list. Anyway, we know
that Way has made contact with Danny. We know that Way has made his feelings
known. We know that "sources" have told Danny about Way. I'm sure Danny has
huddled with Way over drinks. Here's a recent quote from Way: "So, there's
lots of trading-up possibilities for Ainge, who needs to be proactive in
this off-season." There. Sounds simple to me. Danny knows what he has to do.
Is it possible he disagrees? That little bastard!!

Paul M.