re: #2, #3

Egg, two things hurt Blake--that I can see.  One, he suffers from a pigmentation problem.  I sincerely believe that he looks like a weak, little white boy--Opie in shorts.  And that throws people off.  Two, the NBA scouts & GMs seem to be sheep.  Marty Blake, the old scouting guru, says he doesn't think much of Steve Blake, but I haven't seen his reasons.  I suspect it's his thin body, tho' he muscled up in the last two years; it could be his outside shot, tho' he improved that greatly (better than Ford, I think); it couldn't be defense as he is quick laterally and has long arms plus real intensity.  So, I think he is tagged with being thin and not a great shooter.  Sounds like Ford, to me.  Still, he can run a fast break and pass like few I've seen in recent years.  I'm no pro at this, but I think he will make many scouts look bad next year.  Cheers,  Gene