Re: #2, #3

<  I'm thinking Barbosa? might be the best prospect (after my man,
the likely undrafted Steve Blake).  Cheers, Gene >

Gene, I like Steve Blake, too, and wonder what your thoughts are on
him not being mentioned on any of the Guru's mock drafts.  Did he
fail his Sigmund Niednagel exam?

Meanwhile, why are we looking at Troy Bell? I sure hope it has
more to do with community relations (Boston College) than our
need for yet another SG in a PG's body.  Bell didn't even lead BC
in assists.  Someone here referred to him as a younger Delk,
while the name Joseph Forte also comes to mind.

Egg