Re: Magloire

--- Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:
> <Personal accounts of reality.  Not filtered thru
> newspapers or popular
> media.  And it's nice to see that Antoine indeed had
> an injury that
> prevented full use of his basketball powers.  He
> just never seemed to
> recover from his mid-season injury. > - Ubiquitous
>
> Dog poop, II.
>
> Not sure whether to laugh or cry at your strained
> posts, Ubiquitous.

cry Eggy cry, make your mother sigh

> Reality .... AW was injured from mid season? I think
> not.  How about how
> well he played with full use of his Bball powers in
> the Indiana series?
> You know, the type of game all his coaches and fans
> have begged him to
> play for seven seasons, but have only gotten to see
> about 20% of the time.
>
> It's a mystery.
>
> Egg

If you remember carefully, Antoine had such a great
series because of the sheer ineptitude of Isiah who
decided to put a smaller defender on him for the
majority of the series ;)

Ryan

P.S.  As for the seemingly obligatory meta-list
comment, these personal attacks, while amusing for me
and at least somewhat gratifying (I'm assuming) for
you, should be kept offlist, if just for the sake of
time....(who's got the time for hate?)  So feel free
to insult me via personal email.  However, I do
caution you that I often don't check my email for days
at a time, so sometimes a prompt reply may be lacking
(that or the aforementioned time concern noted above).