Re: Top Secret GM Ainge, Celtics And NBA News

----- Original Message -----
From: Berry, Mark S <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>

> He's a guy I'd move Antoine for. Ilgauskas and No. 2 for Antoine, 16 and
20?
> Why not?

Why not indeed? Unless the Cavs think a legitimate big man - even though
he's injured a lot he's still a legitimate big man in a league where few
exist- and the number 2 pick in the draft who might be a future legitimate
big man or Carmelo Anthony, can get you more than the thing that is Antoine
and two mediocre draft picks. But...if it's there I'm sure Danny will jump
at the chance.

I look forward to seeing what they get. I'm sure they're moving him. No
doubt. Otherwise....

Paul M.