Re: Dr. Jack on the C's

< I'd make only Paul Pierce as a no-trade player. > - Dr. Jack

I am surprised - maybe even shocked - that Ramsey would publicly
state this, what with the smokescreen of recent assuring words that
Walker would not be traded after months of our new BT attempting
to find a taker for him.

It is well known that Obie is in constant communication with dad-
in-law Ramsey, and respects him not only as his mentor but also as
his top confidante.

If Ramsey states this, then be assured that Obie agrees with it.

I would also like to make a few comments concerning poster Kestas.