Dr. Jack on the C's

This is from Dr. Jack's chat today on ESPN.com. I don't know if anyone else
frequents ESPN.com, but you really can pick up some good NBA information
there if you pay attention to the chat schedule (Dr. Jack, David Aldridge,
Ken Bikoff, etc.) and the Page 2 guys, Charley Rosen and Simmons. Anyway,
here's Dr. Jack's brief take on the C's offseason.

Mark

The Cs need a lot...but point and center are good places to start. Danny
Ainge has a lot of work to do...and the owners have to be willing to spend
some money. I don't see them making a blockbuster deal. Must also shore up
their bench. I'd make only Paul Pierce as a no-trade player.