which Antoine will we see?

good approach, Ryan, and I hope you are right--that Antoine needs direction, control, and with that will contribute what we need.  That may be overstating your argument, but it appears we will have Antoine to kick around for another year, so I hope he will take to Danny's directions.  We should, however, see who is in charge pretty soon.  If we do get a real point guard, as advertised, will our offensive approach change?  Will Walker's defense concentrate more on rebounding rather than heading out for an outlet pass?  True, I don't have documents to show that Antoine pulls the strings on this team, but he does glory in his versatility and that I believe to be harmful rather than helpful.  And, though he turned the "star" label over to Pierce, he still takes as many shots as before, so do the words mean anything?  I just don't find much optimism when he gets so many touches.

I remember two indicators I have had for several years about this team's success:  (l.  When Walker becomes our #3 scorer, we will be fine; (2.  When Eric Williams plays less than 20 minutes a game, we will be fine. Those have nothing to do with personalities, with liking the players or not; they have to do with the success of the team.  Walker could be a premier power forward in the league.  Or, he could continue to be a jack of many trades who leads us into the playoffs each year.  I think the former is what we need.  Cheers, Gene