Re: Magloire

Thanks Cecil.  This is the stuff I really appreciate
from this list (and the internet in general).
Personal accounts of reality.  Not filtered thru
newspapers or popular media.  And it's nice to see
that Antoine indeed had an injury that prevented full
use of his basketball powers.  He just never seemed to
recover from his mid-season injury.

Ryan