Re: rationale

----- Original Message -----
From: Ryan W <ubiquitous_am_i@yahoo.com>

> If you want that to be
> your personal opinion, fine, we all spin things in
> such a manner as to make them palpable to our
> constitution....just don't fool yourself into thinking
> that you have the truth or that you are infallible.

What? People on this list wrong about Antoine being the child of satan,
controlling, through some sort of demonic intervention, the lives and
careers of Rick Pitino, Jim O'Brien, and Chris Wallace? Listen Ryan, you saw
what happened to Danny Ainge. He was on the job for less than a week and
he's already in Antoine's demon hands, saying that he's not trading him and
extending O'Brien's contract. Oh my God Ryan....not you too!

> And so, if you want to take issue with such a set up
> (which I would also take issue with) you don't trade
> Antoine, but change to constitution of the team.  Get
> more depth.  Quit using Antoine as the defacto point
> guard.  Tell Antoine to play power or small forward
> exclusively, with all the dirty work that each
> position entails.  Give Antoine more of a break.  Say
> 37 minutes a game.  This is how this this situation is
> resolved.

No Ryan, you want to know how this situation is resolved? I sacrifice a
virgin goat during the next full moon. That should do it.

Paul M.