Re: Jackie MacMoron Strikes Again

< My ideal scenario would be that Hinrich falls to us at 16 and we
have the three headed monster of him, bremer and delk (who will also
see some time at shooting guard if hinrichworks out).   Small forward
is Williams and Kedrick, with Williams being traded midseason.
PF is Walker and Songalia and C Battie and Blount.  The last roster
spot goes to the second pick, Walter, or a street free agent. >

- Sean G.

Are you saying that your ideal scenario is to keep our present rotation,
supplemented only with a rookie PG and 2nd rounder Songalia?
No kidding, if that is the best Ainge can do, I will be one ticked off
little cookie.

Egg