Re: Jackie MacMoron Strikes Again

Well, its always easier to get rid of the coach than the all-star player.
To me, unless said player is a complete ass then the coach should go as
coaches are plentiful and there arent a lot of all-star types out there.

Personally, I hope they dont trade Walker.  My ideal scenario would be that
Hinrich falls to us at 16 and we have the three headed monster of him,
bremer and delk (who will also see some time at shooting guard if hinrich
works out).   Small forward is Williams and Kedrick, with Williams being
traded midseason.  PF is Walker and Songalia and C Battie and Blount.  The
last roster spot goes to the second pick, Walter, or a street free agent.

I dont see Baker being back.

Anyway, Rome wasnt built in a day and to expect Danny to bust this team up
as his first move is somewhat silly.  I would imagine it looks something
like I just laid out.  If Hinrich or whoever they get can actually play,
then this team will be better and OB will have to move his philosophy closer
to Ainge's.

Regardless, I dont see a big change unless its moving OB out.  It will be an
interesting test of Ainge and the new owners to see whether they go against
conventional wisdom and keep Ob because either A) they think he's the man
for the job (i dont see this) or B) they fear the media backlash.

Antoine has his faults, but guys like him dont grow on trees.  I think that
if they areblown away then they should do the deal, but otherwise keep him.

Walker for Miller isnt the answer - his game has regressed.  However, if
they can make Vin disappear Miller would be ideal.  If the BDT hadnt saddled
us with Vin, this would have been the start of an offseason where a sign and
trade made real sense.