Re: Improvements at Forward

I hate to be negative, but I might be somewhat surprised if Baker ever plays
again in a Boston uniform.  Face it - we don't know what's going on with him.
 And even if he does come back, he will have been essentially out of the game
for a season and pushing 33 (I think).)  How much can one expect?  Now, if by
"some post scoring" you mean 5 ppg, maybe.  I fear that making Baker part of
any plan is wishful thinking.