Improvements at Forward

Good effort by the team last night.  Paul needs easier shots, and the
C's can't miss in the draft with the 5 or 6  collegiate PG's who are all
pretty good, plus international PG's pushing them back(In latest
article, Wallace is still biased against pure international draft
picks).  So instead, here are some remedies for our forward problems.

K-mart/Jefferson are just world class athletes compared to Eric/Antoine.
I may be in the minority, but  Ainge should trade Eric instead of
resigning him a year early.  His hustle/toughness doesn't outweigh the
.442fg% (.375 in playoffs), poor rebounding, and huge salary he's making
and will ask for.  You can always find Undrafted or 2nd round SF's like
Stephen Jackson, Eddie Robinson who are better than EW.  Also, you can
get his post scoring from Vin(hopefully) next year.  I actually wouldn't
mind seeing Kedrick and Walter getting all the SF minutes for a year and
see what happens(they could become special with a running game and set
up point guard).  If he slips, Jarvis Hayes from Georgia looked like a
Morris Peterson caliber forward in games I saw.

If  Hinrich or Wade slip I wouldn't mind solving the small forward
problem with Pierce, then play one of the rooks at 2.  You've got to
love gutty shooting guards like Ainge/Hinrich, who's skills are as good
as pure point guards.  Hinrich actually has plenty of lateral quickness,
IMO he's in the Jamal Crawford class of athlete, and I'd trade up for
him.