Re:Improvements at Forward

I agree, Roy.  EW is a great player to have on the team, and he hustles like nobody else.  However, you have to ask whether his value will ever be higher.  He can't do as many things as Antoine and we should be able to get even value if we traded him.  Actually, I think we already have the perfect power forward on out team... Tony Battie.  We need a bulkier guy at the 5, and I think Juwon Howard would fill the bill perfectly.