Re: Ainge announcement

>As i was scouring the Internet looking for new on the Ainge announcement, I
suddenly thought:
doesn't the timing seem a bit strange? I mean if they've been talking for a
few weeks, why not wait a few more till after we win the Title? I can't help
but think the change at the top would make the coach and players feel like
they're being watched a little differently, not exactly the confidence
booster you want during the 2nd round of the playoffs.

1. To give the season ticket holders some hope for the future before the
series is over and everyone goes home.  If they waited until after the
season they would lose the good press from the other TNT announcers.

2. So Ainge wouldn't get a committed offer from someone else.

3. So Ainge could be honest with TNT.

Seems reasonable, responsible and smart.  <Jim