Aingious

Let's get it going; the sooner the better.  If we have two mid-first rounders, a mid-cap possibility, and a willingness to trade, then we should get a few good players in here.  I like the idea of a P. J. Brown for the mid-cap, but I would be surprised if he left New Orleans.  He's from down there somewhere--played ball at Louisiana Tech.  I hope we consciously go after a rebounder/PF and a point guard in the draft.  Although most teams are pretty astute about talent scouting these days, with the European wild cards thrown in, I would bet that we would find two guys in our top 15 available.  Just no more sophomores, please.Cheers, Gene P.S.  Mark, you're right about the difference between being stoical and productive and being passive and lackadaisical; that's why I didn't add JJ as an example.  He still might turn the corner, and if he does he won't lack for skills.