Fw: Criticism Of The Ainge Press Conference

Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Criticism Of The Ainge Press Conference

1.Why wait?Why should this affect the players in any way other than to show
that the new owners are out to resurrect this franchise into the elite group
that we have always been.There will be 18,500 fans tonight to give them all
the extra encouragement that they need.Maybe they should be out there giving
their all so that they can advance into round 3 and show everyone what
they're made of.

2.I sure hope ...as all of you do from your various posts....that changes do
take place.This is at best an average team in a mediocre conference.As i
said in a previous post(in which i said C's in 7),canwe beat the
Nets?Yes.Will we beat the Nets?Probably not.Why?Because the Nets are more
talented.

3.They have played hard.....and they aren't that good.

4.OB is a pro getting a niced size pay check.I'm sure the only thing that
he'll be worrying about tonight is beating N.J.The fact is ,every part of
the organization should be re-evaluated.OB is a players coach.I'm not saying
that's altogether bad,but perhaps we need someone that come up with an
approach other than shoot the 3 if your open.

5.We better be patient.We have areal salary cap problem that has to be
righted before any major moves take place.
3EBC2E9A.709BD99A@ix.netcom.com">news:3EBC2E9A.709BD99A@ix.netcom.com...