re: Tayshaun Prince

He looked like he was in the SEC again.  What a great scorer!  But he's too passive, shows no emotion, he just lopes up and down the court; he couldn't possibly make it in the NBA like that.  He's too much like, uh, Duncan?  Oh, well, I've been waiting to use that.  Some of the best all-timers in various sports have been unemotional, like Unitas.  I like it when one of the passive types shows that it's what you do on the field of play that matters.  Cheers, Gene